10 SUCCESS STRATEGIES FOR BUSY WRITERS
TO GET THIS COMPLIMENTARY 28-PAGE E-BOOK
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW
IF YOU’VE EVER WONDERED IF…
- … there’s a way to write more and write more often?
- … you could end your struggle with organization and time management?
- … where to find a step-by-step map for writing achievement?
- … you could stop spending your time on things that don’t matter?
I have the answer for you.
“10 SUCCESS STRATEGIES FOR BUSY WRITERS” IS:
- your complimentary 28-page guide
- 10 practical time management and organization steps that lead to writing and publishing your books, blog posts, ebooks, and many other types of writing or content marketing you do
- clear, ordered steps to help you write with greater ease and flow
- a proven system for a consistent writing practice that leads to publication
- a memoirist or fiction writer
- a freelancer or essayist
- a blogger
- a person who writes marketing content, ebooks or ezine articles.
To get these 10 proven success strategies for any writer, enter your name and email address below.
You’ll receive fresh ideas on how to create a supportive framework for your writing success.
And boost your writing plans and goals with success strategies for sustaining an action plan to help you meet those goals.
I’ve worked with 4 editors now including you. They all had strengths but your abilities are FANTASTIC. I love the way you so strongly help strengthen the entire article and perspective and actually add things that still feel like they are in my voice. GREAT additions and edits, and I mean GREAT! Much gratitude and appreciation.
– Lisa Michaels, author and creation coach
These are proven strategies that have helped 100’s of writers I’ve coached since 2001.
And I want to help you too.
What Others Are Saying About Debra Marrs
Just wanted to say how great it was to work with you. I felt so much lighter afterward, because I really had no perspective left on the work! and yours was so encouraging.
– Gurleen Grewal, author Circles of Sorrow, Lines of Struggle:The Novels of Toni Morrison
It has been a pure pleasure working with you. You are a brilliant teacher, as well as being organized, diligent, and compassionate. Our entire Memoir series is your doing.
– Martha G. Lakis, M.A., Program Coordinator, University of South Florida, Continuing Education
It’s hard to find people who have a mind that’s as concise, uncluttered and sensible as yours. I am so grateful for your coaching and for uplifting my spirit so I could write this book. Thank you, thank you, Debra. You are a great listener, teacher and editor.
– Deborah Day Poor, LCSW and author Peace At Any Price
Receive your gift and let’s start writing more content, more often.
Editor and Coach for Writers